Celebrant Retreat 2020- Malaga, Spain
March 15 @ 8:00 am - March 18 @ 12:00 pm GMT
Imagine having three days to yourself where you get to focus solely on you and your needs. Where you put aside the demands of the day-to-day, the responsibilities, the chores, the busyness and the challenges, and embrace tranquility, solitude, companionship and sunshine, all while improving your celebrant business. Time to take off all of your other hats and just wear your own (while making it even more fabulous!)
Well, now you don’t have to imagine it, you can actually do it!
Give yourself permission to pause.
After last year’s successful retreat, we went back to the drawing board. We’ve taken the feedback from our retreat goers and now we’re building on our experiences with new ideas and activities.
We really want this retreat to be an opportunity to sit back and retreat into yourself and your business. The days will be spent pausing, reflecting, recalibrating, investing, planning and self-caring yourself into a new phase of business.
Self-care means you can give the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Set in the beautiful Malaga countryside, this stunning rustic country house embodies typically Andalusian touches with a modern feel. Its charming layout and spacious grounds are perfectly set out to enhance any retreat environment, which is why the venue regularly holds and caters retreats, group bookings and events all year round.
With a stream fountains and running water flowing around the gardens, not to mention the hammocks hung between palm trees, private nooks and seating areas around the garden and pool area, the venue is the perfect retreat spot.
ABOUT THE RETREAT
This retreat has been designed to bring together celebrants from all over the world in the spirit of companionship, to enjoy one another’s company and benefit from one another’s experience and expertise. All this whilst seeking time for personal and business reflection. Limited to just five celebrants (no partners this time), the retreat will allow us to focus on individual and group needs and will allow us to develop an intimate environment.
ABOUT YOUR RETREAT HOSTS
Claire Bradford has run a number of retreats and workshops for the Celebrants Collective, and as well as her experiences as an award-winning celebrant, she also draws heavily on her 15 years of certified life-coaching practice. She specialises in helping celebrants to reprogram negative thoughts and to conquer mindset and confidence issues.
Natasha Johnson is the founder of the Celebrants Collective, as well a running a successful multi-celebrant wedding business and establishing an award-winning wedding blog. As a trained mentor, Natasha will be drawing on her training and her experiences to help celebrants to understand their personal and business needs and to find ways to move forward with their businesses, which promote sustainability, joy and good mental well-being. You can read more about Natasha here.
We want the retreat to feel organic and natural as possible, rather than heavily structured and formal, and so rather than having a detailed schedule we prefer to have some flexibility. Our days will start with a leisurely breakfast, followed by a variety of (individual and group) activities that we have arranged to do throughout the day, all designed to promote discussions, conversations, questions and answers about our celebrant business and lives. We’re concentrating less on structured learning, and more on learning through conversations, shared stories and experiences.
We’ve also designed the retreat to allow for personal time (to read a book, chat with others, sunbathe…), and also group time to go for walks and enjoy the grounds and surrounding nature.
There will be opportunities for learning, for question-asking, support, motivation and reassurance which will be led intuitively.
The retreat accommodation is being offered on a single occupancy basis. All rooms have en suite. The rooms of this country house are unlike hotel rooms — they are beyond spacious with many of them resembling small apartments. Some have a small kitchen area, others a separate living space, huge balconies and terraces and separate sleeping areas. Along with the generous communal areas and abundance of outdoor space, privacy and solitude will be easy to come by.
If you plan on coming with a celebrant friend, you can most definitely share a room together.
GETTING TO MALAGA
Malaga’s international airport is served by huge number of airlines from most European countries and non- European countries alike. We will organise transfer for you, to and from the country house and airport.
On Sunday 15th March, we envisage that celebrants will be arriving throughout the day, where in the evening we will gather together for a home-cooked vegetarian supper as we make informal introductions and talk about the aims of the retreat.
The retreat will start in proper on Monday 16th March until Wednesday 18th.
The retreat will officially end on the evening of Tuesday 17th March, with organised transfers arranged on Wednesday 18th to the airport, after breakfast. There may even be some dancing. Whoop!
You can review the prices in you own currency here.
- Pay a 100 Euro booking fee to reserve your place now (there are only five spots).
2. Pay in full now as a Celebrants Collective member
3. Pay in full now as a non member.
Please note: We want those who want to come to join us. If you’d like to propose a different payment plan which would mean you can join us, then do email us here.
STEP ONE – You choose your payment option for the retreat and make the payment accordingly. You can pay securely through this site using a credit card or your Paypal account.
STEP TWO – You will receive an immediate confirmation of your payment. Followed by a more detailed email confirming your booking and an event registration form. The event registration form will allow us to collect necessary information from you about you and your requirements for the event and to organise the room allocations.
STEP THREE – We will send out dedicated emails to retreat attendees to keep you up-to-date with our event plans, airport transfers, contact and emergency and retreat welcome email as we get closer to the retreat date.
- Three day, all-inclusive retreat
- Three nights’ accommodation on site at the Fuente de Oase country house, based on single occupancy for the nights of Sunday 15th March until Tuesday 17th March, 2020.
- Welcome drinks and evening meal on Sunday 15th March
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetarian supper) all prepared by the in-house cook
- Teas and coffees, soft drinks and mineral water
There is an honesty bar for wine drinkers. Olé.
GOOD TO KNOW…
On average, March is a warm month of the year in Malaga, with daytime temperatures reaching a maximum of 20°C (68°F), and the temperature typically falls to 9°C (48°F) overnight, although near the Mediterranean coast the nights are usually milder.
TRAVEL INSURANCE AND HEALTH COVER
We recommend getting travel insurance and health cover to cover you in the case of any eventualities. An EU EHIC card will cover you if coming from an EU country for emergency medical treatment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once made, all payments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, travel insurance is therefore advisable. In the highly unlikely event of a cancellation by The Celebrants Collective, retreat payments would be refunded. Flights and other costs would not be refunded, hence why we recommend travel insurance in the unlikely case that this would happen.
- This retreat is only open to celebrants and not partners. However there is a nearby hotel where partners could stay if you plan on reuniting after the retreat for further holidays and travels.
- The Celebrants Collective is not liable for loss or damage to personal possessions during the retreat convention.
- If you book via the booking fee + two instalment payment plan, the final payment is to be made on 16th February. You will be sent a reminder for both payments . If you would like to make the second payment before this date, please email us.
- All the rooms in the hotel are with en-suite facilities and/or kitchen or living room spaces, and tea and coffee facilities.
- The discounted price for members is only applicable to those who are members of the Celebrants Collective at the time of booking and at the time of the retreat itself.
ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BOOKING?
You can either live message us using the live messenger window on the right hand corner of this site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you in March, 2020.