You don't need us to tell you that being a celebrant has got to be one of the best jobs in the world. It is so rewarding, isn't it? And so good for the heart and soul to be able to help couples to celebrate their love. But on the flip-side, the reality of running a celebrant business can be quite different. Are we right?
When running a celebrant business, it's easy to suffer from;
- Comparisonitis (comparing one's self to others)
Running your celebrant business can also;
- Expose your lack of business know-how
- Heighten your fears and weaknesses
- Plunge you into the depths of solopreneurship
- Diminish your confidence
- Lead to burnout
And none of this is good, because it all contributes to stifling you and hampering the business growth that you're working hard towards.
But this is where mentoring comes in, and can be an absolute game-changer for you and your business. Mentoring is an awesome way to help you to understand and clarify your celebrant business needs.
For many, it can be a great mid-to-long term solution, which enables you to see what you need to do to move your business forward, so that you can grow, flourish and prosper.
Business mentoring is a confidential relationship between two people, where a mentee looks to a mentor for help with personal growth and business success. Where mentors provide guidance and solutions using their experience, perspective and objectivity.
Combing our mentoring/coaching training and a wealth of experience working as full time celebrants our knowledge, perspective and objectivity will set you on the right course with your celebrant business.
As your coaching-mentor;
- We can help you to get clear on current issues that you face in your celebrant business.
- We can hold you accountable to practices and progress that you want for your business.
- We can help you to identify what isn't working in your business and help you to find a solution.
- We can get you motivated when a lack of confidence or procrastination holds you back.
- We can help you to put together a business strategy and to set goals for your long-term progress, great if you're a new celebrant or an experienced celebrant who's stuck in a rut.
- We can help you with the business practicalities of being a celebrant and get you set up with a solid foundation.
- We can help you figure out social media and how you use it for your celebrant business.
- We can dig deep into your business, address your worries and concerns and help you to overcome them.
- We can help you to plan your next step as a celebrant, whatever it is, and help you to put it into action and move forward with it!
When it comes to mentoring and coaching, Claire can cover these topics and areas; mindset, confidence, brainstorming, creativity, work/life balance, pick my brains and general celebrant career advice.
Specialises in: Mentoring for wedding and/or funeral celebrants
When it comes to mentoring and coaching, Natasha can cover these topics and areas; work systems and streamlining processes, getting started and growing your celebrant business and ceremony confidence.
Specialises in: Mentoring for wedding celebrants
Ways that we can mentor you
Two-hour power session - 200 E inc VAT
Maybe you have a specific task that needs carrying out or a specific problem that needs addressing and you like the idea of sitting through an intensive session with me, where we can laser in on a particular subject.
Maybe you're completely overwhelmed with what you're supposed to be doing in your business and need some help clarifying it all.
Maybe you're a new celebrant, and you need some direction on the next steps to take and how to do it. Or you're a more experienced celebrant who has plateaued and need help breaking through to the next stage of your celebrant career.
Or maybe you just need to talk through something and have the ear of a friendly business buddy, who can listen, guide, advise and support you. If that's the case then maybe a two-hour power session is just what you need to get your particular issue out in the open and addressed. A two hour boost in the right direction.
One-hour power session - 100 E inc VAT
Maybe you simply want to pick our brains, get some advice or have a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced ear to listen to you and help to steer you in the right direction. Or this could be a preliminary session to see if the deeper dive offered in the two hour sessions is what you need.
Get in touch and see how we can help you.
And before you go...
Investing in yourself is one of the best things that you can do for your celebrant business and for yourself. There is only so far you can take your business before you'll need the help of someone else to guide and push you on to the next level. We would not be where we are now, without the help and guidance of others. Without mental and financial investment into our own professional and personal development. And because we've been there, we also know how scary making that leap can be!
We look forward to hearing from you and finding out how we can help you and your business get to where you want to be.