Five awesome email templates to help you nail your wedding enquiries
Whether you want to freshen up your current email correspondence, create a reusable set of email templates or you’re genuinely stuck for words and not sure how to best communicate with potential wedding couples, these pre-made templates will give you the helping hand that you’re looking for.
You can either use the templates as they are or edit them to give them your own personal style. Either way, you’ve got yourself a quick and easy way to jazz up your correspondence and make your emails irresistible to the couples who contact you.
These templates will come in handy if:
- You want some help shaping the language that you use in your wedding email correspondence.
- You’re fed up with writing all of your emails from scratch every time.
- You’re a bit lost or confused about exactly what you should be saying to a couple and when you should be saying it.
- You think your current emails lack pizzazz or could do with a bit more oomph.
- You think you’re saying too much in your emails or too little.
- You want to try to inject more of your personality into your wedding correspondence.
- You want to sound more friendly and less formal.
- You’d like to tighten up and improve your email process.
What do you get?
Five email templates and 18 pages of email tips, hacks and advice for making your wedding enquiry-to-booking sequence a seamless one. This guide will change the way you approach this process and give you the confidence to wow potential wedding couples from the outset. These tried-and-tested templates have been constructed using my very own A.C.E principles (Authority, Confidence, Enthusiasm) for effective and engaging email copy.
Start writing emails with confidence and clarity, which are enthused with your personality and professionalism. Leaving couples excited by how you work and how you can help them on their big day.
As with all e-books, if you’re not happy with your purchase, you’re entitled to your money back within 14 days of purchase.