We’re celebrating hitting the 20K mark in podcast episode downloads of the Celebrant Survival Podcast this week! Our podcast episodes have been downloaded and listened to over 20,000 times. Wowsers! Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to tune in and listen. It really makes our day to know that we get to be in your ear and perhaps accompany you on a dog walk or whilst you’re working out in the gym. We are so appreciative of everyone’s feedback and lovely comments, even if we don’t get a chance to reply or acknowledge the loveliness!
It blows our minds to know that the podcast is listened to in ten different countries, with the highest downloads in the UK, Australia and the USA and listened to as far away as Singapore and New Zealand. Amazing. (If you’re interested, the other countries/areas are Canada, Italy, Ireland, Spain and Jersey!)
In celebration of hitting this milestone, we thought we’d share our ten favourite episodes, which for the record was pretty much impossible to whittle down because we really love and enjoy recording all podcast episodes. But here they are anyway, in no particular order.
- Ep 18 - Wedding rehearsal: Yes? No? Maybe? With Natasha Johnson
- Ep 19 - Knowing who your ideal wedding clients are with Natasha Johnson and Heidi Thompson
- Ep 23 - How to dress for success as a celebrant with Natasha Johnson
- Ep 28 - The changing face of the funeral landscape with Claire Bradford and Rosalie Kuyvenhoven
- Ep 29 - Simple ceremonies: why less can be more when it comes to ceremony creation with Natasha Johnson
- Ep 30 - How to stop being your own worst enemy and start being your new best friend with Claire Bradford
- Ep 34 - Industry awards: Hard yes? Or hell no? With Claire Bradford and Natasha Johnson
- Ep 39 - Ten guiding principles that all celebrants need to know with Claire Bradford
- Ep 40 - Why making mistakes can be good for your celebrant career with Natasha Johnson
- Ep 55 - What trainees can and should expect from celebrant training in 2023 with Claire Bradford
You can listen to these episodes or any others right here The Celebrant Survival Podcast via our website or via whichever podcast platform you usually listen to podcasts on.
And lastly, before we go, if you are an avid podcast listener of ours, we’d love to hear from you. Please record a voice message here and let us know where you’re from, why you love listening, what you get from the podcasts and how they might have helped you. We’d love to hear from you and feature your message in our upcoming episodes.